Same-Day STD Testing
We are happy to provide you with a referral to a healthcare provider in Houston, Texas if your STD test comes back positive. Our physicians in Houston, Texas may be able to prescribe medication for your affliction, making your treatment the fastest possible. We use simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible.
Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Check the website for customer reviews and testimonials. Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered 24/7.
Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. All test results can be downloaded and read on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Houston, Texas
Houston and other cities in Texas are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission data of STDs. Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to maintain your STD status.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
Most sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.