Same-Day Online STD Testing
With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Houston, Texas, we offer the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test is positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Houston, Texas. We don't require any uncomfortable procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done.
Our blog is regularly updated to deliver the latest STD news. We offer all of the latests tests that are offered in hospitals. All of the STD testing offered at our labs is administered under the management of a physician.
We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many infections so no one will know what your visit is about.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Houston, Texas
Everyone in Texas is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Houston, there is no way to know if you are free of sexually transmitted diseases.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
STD testing is important for residents of Texas, especially for those who are sexually active. We believe that to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Texas test locations. Most people infected with STDs are completely unaware that they are and spread them without knowing. Testing for common STIs, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases.