Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Other testing services don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. We respect your privacy and will never ask you uncomfortable questions now or when you arrive at the test location. When you order your test, we ensure your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services.
We have the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are safe.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the management of a physician for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we provide, such as our blog Exposed, to preserve control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 77070 area is the industry gold standard. STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved Houston STD tests and we are the only company to do so. Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Houston, Texas
The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Houston.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
You may have an STD without knowing it but the only way to find out for sure is to test. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new sexually transmitted disease every year. Protect yourself against infection with condoms and dental dams.