Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our tests take only a few minutes and no extra paperwork is required later. Test during your break or lunch - just give us a few minutes and we will complete your test. Test for STDs near 77004 without a visit to a physician's office or hospital using our online STD testing service.
Get updated on the status of your test results anytime with one phone call to our health specialists. All of our testing facilities in the area are designed to make Houston STD testing as convenient as possible. We've tried to make STD testing as simple as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who aren't sure what STD tests they should take.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. We will email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Your test results will be made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Houston, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Houston area regarding STD infection and transmission. A regular schedule of STD testing is the most important part of being in control of your sexual health.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
With over 19 million Americans testing positive for sexually transmitted infections, it is easy to get infected. The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex.