Convenient STD Testing
We have over 4,000 testing locations throughout USA, including in the 77004 area of Houston, Texas. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. If you need STD testing in the 77004 area, choose any of our local testing centers for testing today.
We have multiple testing facilities all around Houston for your convenience. Don't worry if you're not sure what STD tests you should get because our test recommendation tool will tell you. Talk to one of our health specialists for a test result status update if you're feeling antsy while you wait.
Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. All test results can be downloaded and read on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records.
Houston, Texas STD Rate
Periodic Houston STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual health. STD infection and transfer rates in Texas continue to increase as more and more residents get infected.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 50% of all Americans will contract a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Your health should be important to you. Get tested regularly to confirm that you are STD-free. Texas STD testing is essential.