Confidential STD Testing
Our exclusive comprehensive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A. We make sure you are comfortable throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions. Order your STD test today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get informed about the phrases used to discuss sexually transmitted diseases. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before visiting our testing center. Testing is available for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take one individual test or a comprehensive test.
We created our system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the test location closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there.
Honesdale, Pennsylvania STD Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Honesdale and around the US every year. Be certain of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
There is a very high chance that you may contract an STD in your lifetime. Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the well being of everyone in Pennsylvania, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with contraceptives so you do not become another statistic.