Local Same-Day STD Testing
While other testing services charge extra for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. We created our testing process to eliminate awkward personal questions. To safeguard your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement.
Test in Hinsdale conveniently at any of our testing facilities. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need to take. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our website if you want to get updated on the status of your results.
We make sure your test results can be downloaded and read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. As a rule, we never alert your health insurance provider to your test results. We dispatch all test results by email.
Hinsdale, Illinois STD Information
STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health routine. Rates of infection are just one of the types of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Hinsdale each year.
- Infection rate for P&S syphilis in Illinois was 7 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Illinois ranked 13th among 50 states for syphilis infections
- The rate of chlamydia infection was 469.9 per 100,000 residents in Illinois in 2010.
- 1,519 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners. Get tested for STDs often. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to halting their spread.