Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Pick a testing package, visit one of our 27265 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a doctor's office. Give us 5 minutes or less and we will complete your test. What differentiates us from other testing providers is we do not need extra paperwork.
When you choose to take an STD test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be screened for all common STDs, not just a few. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terms that we have on our website. Get your money back if you need to cancel your testing before visiting a testing center.
Test results can be downloaded and made available on your PC, tablets or smartphones. We do not report test results to your health insurance provider or place them in permanent medical records. Your test reports will dispatched to you by email.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: High Point, North Carolina
STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health routine. Rates of infection are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about High Point each year.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
- North Carolina was 8th in the US for deaths among HIV-positive people in 2010.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- North Carolina reported 150.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
Get tested for STDs frequently to stop the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 1 out of every 2 North Carolina adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong.