Local Same-Day STD Testing
If you need STD testing in 33012, our service provides the most competitively priced choices. For the most accurate testing results, our testing locations are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. We guarantee that our testing method is simple.
All of our test centers are located conveniently around Hialeah. Our health specialists are accessible 24/7 to give you a status update while you're waiting for your results. Our test recommendation tool can help you with finding out what tests you need.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test locations to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed STD testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many conditions and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
STD Statistics for Hialeah, Florida
Florida STD rates are gradually increasing every year. Hialeah STD testing is the only way to find out if you are disease-free.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
Don't be a statistic- get tested today. STD testing is the most surefire way to find out what your STD status is and maintain control of it. Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new sexually transmitted diseases each year.