Same-Day STD Testing
We have testing labs that go by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. Our online STD testing service offers the most competitively priced STD testing in 92345. Our testing process is so simple, you will be done in less than five minutes.
Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd take at a healthcare center at all of our testing centers. Eliminate any safety concerns with our physician- monitored test process. Learn about STDs when you check out our weekly blog, Exposed.
Our centers test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there. Our system was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Start your search for a nearby laboratory today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Hesperia, California
The only way to be completely sure of your STD status is by taking an STD screening. A report is published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Hesperia area.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
Many people in California are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD. Embarrassment is a major reason why many people do not take an STD test. It is thought that as many as a quarter of all sexually active people in Hesperia have an STD.