Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service makes visiting a doctor's office an unnecessary part of 94547 STD testing. We promised your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete extra paperwork. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
The STD testing we offer is interchangeable with that ones used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our testing is doctor- monitored to assure safety and quality. You can check our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay educated about advances in STD testing and treatment.
When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Hercules area, no one does it better. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard.
Hercules, California STD Morbidity Data
The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is getting educated. The federal government and the Hercules Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Hercules.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
Half of adults in California will have an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with in jeopardy- get tested today. Millions of Americans get an STD each year.