Fast Local STD testing Centers
We guarantee a simple and straightforward testing process. All of our testing labs have gotten the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. Test with our service for the best affordably priced STD testing in the 89052 area.
Call us anytime to get a status update while you wait for your results. We offer a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you. We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located around Henderson.
You can simply find a testing center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STIs. Our center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Henderson, Nevada STD Data
The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests frequently. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Henderson.
- 422 of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in Nevada from 2008 to 2011 were Hispanic/Latino.
- 1,608 black people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, 1,144 of the people living with HIV in Nevada were women.
- Douglas County had the third-highest number of people living with HIV in 2010.
- 8,390 people were reported to have HIV in Nevada in 2010.
Condoms and dental dams help stop the spread of STDs in Henderson. STDs are a major hazard to the lives of Nevada residents. Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B.