Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our online testing procedure is straightforward and fast. With many CLIA-certified local test locations, there are at least a few in your area. All of our STD testing packages are competitively priced for the biggest value in the 18055 area.
When you decide what to test for, you'll have options that include individual tests for all of the most frequently occurring STDs or an all-inclusive panel that covers them all. If you cancel your testing prior to going to the test location, you'll receive your money back in 1-2 days. We try to get rid of any confusion you may have about the phrases used to describe our STD testing by providing a glossary of terminology on our website.
We inform all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we will never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results will be available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
STI Rate for Hellertown, Pennsylvania
Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods in the Hellertown area every single year. When it comes to protecting yourself against STDs, the first step is to get educated.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
If you don't take STD tests regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you are not using contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year.