Same-Day Local STD Testing
Other testing providers don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. We respect your privacy and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or when you arrive at the test center. When you order your test, we ensure your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private information protected. Every lab we use to process our STD tests is trustworthy and used by hospitals in the area. We take various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process simple.
You can easily locate our centers in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our company conduct tests for all kinds of conditions so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center.
STI Data for Hazelwood, Missouri
Every person in Missouri is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Hazelwood, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- 1,647 Missourians with HIV in 2010 were 55 years old or over.
- 35 to 44 year olds accounted for 505 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
- Jackson County was home to largest population of HIV-positive residents in Missouri at the end of 2010.
- Among HIV-positive Missouri women at the end of 2010, 16.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- There were 657 new HIV infections among 25 to 34 year olds in Missouri between 2008 and 2011.
One of the things that make STDs dangerous is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.