Local Private STD Testing
Our 19083 STD testing allows you to skip the physician's office in Havertown. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. No additional paperwork to complete at the testing locations.
Our website features a completely secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. Customer reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the website. If you have questions about STD testing, ask one of our trained counselors anytime- day or night.
You can easily access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurer will never know you tested for STDs because we will not tell them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be sent to you by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Havertown, Pennsylvania
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania contain data about STDs and HIV in Havertown. Knowledge is the greatest way to start protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental consent.