Convenient STD Testing
Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription antibiotics at the discretion of our Haverhill, Massachusetts doctors. Our STD testing centers will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a specialist in Haverhill, Massachusetts if you test positive for an STD.
Our staff of trained counselors can answer your questions about STDs any time, day or night. We offer simple, safe checkout with our secure payment process. Read the things our clients have to say about our service.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. At STDcheck.com, we have the most advanced Haverhill STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test searches for the infection in the blood.
STI Rate for Haverhill, Massachusetts
Take the first step in defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases by getting smart about your sexual health. Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Haverhill is available in reports put together by the federal government and Massachusetts health department every year.
- Blacks in Massachusetts had a rate of 126.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people in 2011.
- 1054 gonorrhea incidences were reported by the state of Massachusetts in 2011.
- In 2010, 34.6% of women who contracted HIV got it through using injection drugs.
- In Massachusetts, 10.2% of men who contracted HIV in 2010 got it through heterosexual contact.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
John K, in Haverhill, Massachusetts just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the best decisions of his life.