Local HIV Testing Centers
We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and embarrassing questions. Our complete 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors. Your privacy is important so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement.
We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Hartford. It doesn't matter if you know what specific STD tests you should take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, day or night.
We created our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today. Begin by locating a nearby testing location - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. Our labs conduct tests for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center.
Hartford, Wisconsin Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Hartford STD transmission and infection numbers.
- There were an estimated 5,498 people diagnosed with AIDS in Wisconsin from the start of the epidemic until 2011.
- Wisconsin ranked 43rd in the US for the 2010 rate of people living with HIV per 100,000.
- Wisconsin ranked 29th in the country for AIDS diagnoses in 2011.
- Wisconsin ranked 29th in the US for inmates with HIV in state and federal prisons as of 2010.
- Black people in Wisconsin as of 2010 were living with HIV at a rate of 719 per 100,000 people.
Our test centers all over United States of America can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.