Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service allows you to test for STDs in 06106 without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less. We do not need extra paperwork when you test with us.
The security of our payment process is safeguarded by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy customers who have left reviews on our website. Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, day and night.
The best way to begin the testing procedure is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. Our test centers screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Hartford, Connecticut
To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested often. Hartford is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories.
- The rate of death due to HIV between 2008 and 2010 in Connecticut was on par with the national rate.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- 926 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in New Haven County as of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on saturdays and Sundays, so get tested today and be STD free.