Same-Day Local STD Testing
To safeguard your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. While our competitors charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. We created our testing process to omit embarrassing personal questions.
Don't sacrifice the quality of doctor- supervised STD tests- choose our online STD testing service. Get the same STD tests that you'd get if you visited a hospital or doctor's office. Follow our blog to get frequent educational posts about STD testing and treatment.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. Results are usually emailed as soon as they are available. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Hartford, Connecticut STI Information
Without an STD test, you cannot be assured of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year containing data about STDs in Hartford.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 844 Hispanic/Latino people lived in Fairfield County, CT.
- Almost a third of all people living with HIV in New Haven County were Hispanic/Latino by the end of 2010.
- There were 3,294 cases of HIV reported living in New Haven County, CT in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Some STDs can be spread through simple skin-to-skin contact. Don't become another statistic- get tested and protect yourself!