Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our 14075 test centers don't need a physician exam for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our labs and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not need additional paperwork when you test for STDs with us.
We have health specialists waiting at all times in case you want a status update for your test results. If you are in the Hamburg area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing facilities. Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to tell you what STD testing you need.
Test results are available for download and can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. We do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test.
Hamburg, New York STI Morbidity Data
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of New York in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 32% of people diagnosed with HIV were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
Sexually transmitted diseases can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they can be cured if diagnosed and treated early.