Local Private STD Testing
Test with us to get the most modestly priced STD testing in the 08035 area. We guarantee test results from our CLIA-certified testing labs throughout the country. Our simple testing process is quick, straightforward and can be done in a snap.
You will always get truly comprehensive STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for sexually transmitted diseases. The glossary of STD terms on our site gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo. As long as you don't visit our testing center, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel.
We will send by email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can trust on us to safeguard your privacy by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records. You can always access your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Haddon Heights, New Jersey STI Morbidity Data
Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests often. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics.
- Among the 50 states, New Jersey had one of the highest proportion of females among persons living with AIDS.
- 50% of men living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in New Jersey were Blacks.
- In 2011, 19,886 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Jersey.
- In 2012, 1 in 5 persons living with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey was Hispanic/Latino.
- The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 was 416.5 per 100,000 residents.
STDcheck.com follows all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your data when you test with us.