Confidential STD Testing
Our testing process is uncomplicated and the results are guaranteed. Our local testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of results. Don't pay more for STD testing in 06437- choose our well- priced STD testing.
Don't pay more to test for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases when we test for all of them for one low price. Get a refund if you need to as long as you cancel prior to visiting one of our testing centers. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to learn about the phrases used when talking about STDs.
We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many infections and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test locations to you.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Guilford, Connecticut
You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year.
- As of 2010, New Haven County had the highest rate of HIV infection in Connecticut.
- 926 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in New Haven County as of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,680 white people with HIV in Connecticut.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) gave the state of Connecticut $7.8 million in HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to halting their spread. Get tested for STDs frequently.