Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Use our online STD testing service to get the most economically priced STD testing in the 75401 area. All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state standards for accuracy. We have uncomlicated our testing process so you can carry out your test in a matter of minutes.
If you're confused about all of the STD terms we use, check out our glossary of terminology on our website. Get your money back within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you visit our testing center. We let you decide whether you want to test for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a testing site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. Our labs screen for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there.
Greenville, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Don't ignore the facts about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed. The Texas health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Greenville every single year.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if not treated early.