Same-Day STD Testing
Our affordably priced STD testing in 75401 is your best choice. Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs will not require advanced notice. Our STD testing process is simple and fast.
Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 1-2 days. We want you to be informed about STD testing and therapy, so we created a glossary of terms on our website.
Test results can be read on your PC, tablets or smartphones. Your test reports will dispatched to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurance provider or place them in permanent medical records.
Greenville, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
You should be in control of your sexual health, which Greenville STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Texas, you are at risk for contracting an STD.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. Many STDs can be gotten more than once. About 25% of all people with STDs are unaware that they are infected.