Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing company who provides testing for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our complete 10-test STD panel. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer embarrassing questions. We make sure your purchases remain confidential by showing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Check our blog often for compelling posts on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored STD testing to ensure your safety. Get the same tests at our labs that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service.
All test results can be downloaded and made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be emailed quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records.
Greenville, North Carolina STD Information
If you have not started educating yourself with STD knowledge, you have not started protecting yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of North Carolina with transmission rates and methods and other data for Greenville.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- 17,184 of the 24,476 North Carolina residents living with HIV as of 2010 were men.
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we offer many easy ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.