Same-Day STD Testing Centers
All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services to protect your privacy. When you get STD test with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our comprehensive test panel package. We guarantee no embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Our client testimonials and reviews give an impression of our service. Every time you checkout on our website, the checkout process is secure and safeguarded with 128-bit encryption. Get answers to whatever your STD questions are from any of our 24/7 counselors.
Your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as they become available. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records.
STD information for: Greensboro, North Carolina
Get tested in Greensboro to be sure of your STD status. STD infection rates in North Carolina are on the rise every year.
- Wake County had 2,670 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 2nd highest in North Carolina.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
- Of the 2,670 HIV-positive people in Wake County in 2010, 1,590 were Black.
The CDC has warned that rates of STIs in the 27401 area may be on the rise, get tested today.