Same-Day Local STD Testing
We believe that hepatitis A testing is vital to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. Our testing process does not require you to answer embarrassing questions. For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement.
Our labs are nearby to local hospitals. We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. The best way to begin the testing process is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. Our test centers screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there.
Grand Rapids, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Grand Rapids area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health regimen for sexually active people.
- The rate of Black females with HIV infection was 20.7 times those of their White counterparts in 2010.
- 20-24 year-olds in Michigan reported 16,401 cases of chlamydia infections in 2012.
- Michigan residents between the ages of 20 and 39 account for over 62% of reported cases of acute (new) Hepatitis C.
- 146 females younger than 14 years were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2013.
- Primary and secondary syphilis infection rate in Michigan in 2010 was 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
It is not very important how you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not feel sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.