Convenient STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing company who screens for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our comprehensive test panel. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer awkward questions. We make sure your purchases remain private by listing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Get your money back within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you visit our testing center. If you're confused about all of the STD lingo we use, check out our glossary of terminology on our website. We let you choose whether you want to test for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests looks for syphilis in the blood. Looking for the high quality Grand Prairie STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Grand Prairie, Texas
Every year, the Texas health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Grand Prairie. If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
Get tested today. It takes 1-5 minutes to get tested for STIs with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?