Local Same-Day STD Testing
No one offers better pricing for 76048 STD testing. We know that choosing to test for STDs is a stressful decision so we make the process simple. We promise that results from our CLIA-certified test locations are accurate.
Get tested for sexually transmitted diseases in the same labs that hospitals near you use to process their tests. Get the highest level of security for your personal information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Choose from an assortment of payment methods, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other companies. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 76048 is simple with the industry best test panel we have put together for you. No other testing service gives you a more robust Granbury STD testing.
Granbury, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Test early and test frequently to maintain control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Granbury area.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
STDs affect millions of people in America annually. The best thing to do is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.