Convenient STD Testing
If your STD testing comes back positive, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Goodyear, Arizona for your treatment. All of our STD tests use a small, simple blood or urine sample so you don't have to submit to any unnecessary medical procedures. We offer the fastest way to get tested and treated for STDs in Goodyear, Arizona with our nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions for certain afflictions.
Use our blog to stay current on STD testing and therapy. All of our STD testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety. All of our testing centers provide the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to complete the test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. Offering the most advanced Goodyear STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple testing process. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with confirmed results in a matter of hours.
STD information for: Goodyear, Arizona
Do not gamble with your sexual health and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread. The reports published by the federal government and the Arizona health department are a reliable source for information about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Goodyear.
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
- Gonorrhea increased 40% in Arizona between 2010 and 2011
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your money if you choose not to go through with the STD test.