Confidential Online STD Testing
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. We have removed the need for supplemental paperwork so you can be in and out in no time at all. Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 91741 area without visiting a physician's office.
Choosing to test at our labs means you are receiving the same test offered by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our blog is designed to be a resource for honest information and articles on the latest STD topics. Our test procedures were developed under the management of doctors, so you know they're safe.
It is essential to test for the common sexually transmitted diseases using the most sophisticated methods in the Glendora area. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 91741 and we have put together a test panel to specially test for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
STD Information for Glendora, California
Glendora STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested regularly to do your part to end the spread of STDs.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
We promise quick test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing providers can only promise results in a week or so.