Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 85308 testing centers in the same day. With over 4,000 nationwide testing centers, including the Glendale, Arizona area, STD testing is convenient and effortless. Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists.
No question is too small for our trained counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past clients.
You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be emailed quickly. We will not notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. We send all test results to everyone via email.
STD Data for Glendale, Arizona
The health department of Arizona and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Glendale. By getting educated, you help stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases by defending yourself against them.
- 4,564 cases of gonorrhea were reported in Arizona in 2011
- Hispanics living in Arizona ranked 3rd in 2012 for contracting HIV.
- Between 2010 and 2011, chlamydia infections rose 9% in Arizona
- Arizona ranks above the national average for STD infections.
- Arizona ranks 11th among states for having the highest rate of chlamydia cases and 13th for syphilis.
Arizona STD testing is a smart thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. STDcheck.com ensures your confidentiality and safety and ensure that all of our tests are approved / cleared by the FDA.