Same-Day STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No additional paperwork to complete once you order your testing package. You don't have to visit a physician's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 06033 service.
We follow the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you purchase your STD testing. The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals near you send their tests to to be processed.
STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the 06033 area. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved by the FDA is available without appointments and can be taken same day you order the test. In Glastonbury, Connecticut, you have the option to test for most STDs as soon as possible.
Glastonbury, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The threat of catching an STD in Connecticut is high. Everyone in Glastonbury should take STD tests regularly.
- 9,824 females were reported to have Chlamydia in 2011.
- Connecticut ranked 26th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- 348 newly diagnosed cases of HIV were reported in Connecticut 2012, with half developing into AIDS within a year.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) gave the state of Connecticut $7.8 million in HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
The CDC advises tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a testing panel for both infections at STDcheck.com.