Local Same-Day STD Testing
Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Glassboro, New Jersey with a specialist recommendation from our physicians. Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample. Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Glassboro, New Jersey from one of our doctors from our nationwide network.
Protect your safety with our testing that is overseen by a healthcare professional. Get hospital-grade STD tests at our conveniently located labs. Get vital information from the posts we put on our blog, Exposed.
We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we screen for many other infections, not just STDs. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we created them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. Get moving by searching for nearby locations on our website today.
Glassboro, New Jersey Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Information is one of the most important components of defending yourself against STDs.
If you live in Glassboro, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Glassboro with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- At the end of 2012, Blacks accounted for 54% of New Jersey residents living with HIV/AIDS.
- 18.06 of every 100,000 male residents in New Jersey had syphilis in 2011.
- In 2012, 74% of New Jersey children living with HIV/AIDS were Black.
- Essex County, New Jersey STD morbidity rate in 2012 was 5,280.
- 26,209 people in New Jersey have been reported to have in Chlamydia in 2011.
Most sexually transmitted infections are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.