Confidential STD Testing
We aim to make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small sample of blood or urine. If you test positive for certain conditions, our doctors in Girard, Pennsylvania may be able to write prescriptions for the medication you need to get cured. Specialist referrals in Girard, Pennsylvania put you one step closer to being cured if your STD testing comes back positive.
Check our site to read real reviews and testimonials from clients. Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our skilled counselors who are standing by. When you purchase testing on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market. In the 16417 area, no one gives you quicker STD test results, guaranteed. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Girard, Pennsylvania, our test panel screens for both infections at the same time.
Girard, Pennsylvania STD Information
Girard and other cities in Pennsylvania are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission data of STDs. Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of your STD status.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- As of 2011, there were almost 31,500 people living in Pennsylvania with a positive HIV diagnosis.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the US will get an STD during their lifetime. Some people already have an STD and are unaware of it.