Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a physician's office to test for STDs near 95020. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Complete your order online or over the phone and we guarantee there will not be extra paperwork to complete.
Talk to any of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you order your STD testing, simply pop into any of our test facilities that are located conveniently in the Gilroy area. Let our test recommendation tool tell you what STD testing you need.
Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are ready. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Gilroy, California
Be certain of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Gilroy and throughout the country every year.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, if unknown and not treated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?