Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our 98335 STD testing allows you to skip the physician's office in Gig Harbor. No additional paperwork to complete at the testing sites.
Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your STD questions. We provide the kind of experience that our customers love to write reviews and testimonials about on our website. Our checkout process is completely safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption.
Our test centers test for a multitude of infections so no one will know why you are there. Start your testing fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. We designed our testing process to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence.
Gig Harbor, Washington STI Morbidity Data
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are taking a chance with your sexual wellbeing and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Gig Harbor from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Washington health department.
- Washington had a higher percentage of people who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of being diagnosed with HIV than the national average in 2010.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the culprit in 77.5% of all male HIV infections in Washington in 2010.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
- Washingtonians aged 45 to 54 accounted for 399 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
STDs are an epidemic all over the US, including the Gig Harbor area. All people in Washington, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is vulnerable to sexually transmitted diseases. Defend yourself against the transmission of STDs with condoms and dental dams.