Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our 35150 STD testing needs no visit to a doctor's office. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our simplified testing process guarantees 100% that there will be no extra paperwork to complete later.
Speak with a health specialist anytime to get an update about the status of your test results. Get a personalized recommendation about what testing you need using our online tool. Test at any of our conveniently located test centers in your area or throughout Sylacauga.
Our labs test for so many diseases that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. Finding the nearest lab is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing procedure was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit.
STD Rate for Sylacauga, Alabama
The only way to learn whether you have an STD is through STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDs in Sylacauga each year.
- 71.3% of men in Alabama who were living with a positive HIV diagnosis in 2010 contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Alabama ranked 2nd among 50 states in 2010 for syphilis cases per 100,000 people.
- The largest number of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
- Black males made up almost half of all newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- Alabama was ranked 6th in the country for chlamydia infections in 2010, by population.
The thing about waiting to get STD testing is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.