Same-Day Local STD Testing
We make sure your privacy is safeguarded by having your charges appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. We guarantee you will not face uncomfortable questions when you arrive for the test. Hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our comprehensive test panel.
Get the same STD testing that you'd receive at a hospital or clinic, but in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Have your testing supervised by health care professional every time you test with us. Get educated about advancements in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed.
STDcheck.com will never place your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will dispatch by email your test results in 24-48 hours after your test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Germantown, Wisconsin
A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Germantown area. The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD screening.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 5.7 residents with an HIV diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
- 421 white people in Wisconsin were diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- Wisconsin ranked 24th for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 20th in the US for chlamydia infections by population in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 29th in the US for inmates with HIV in state and federal prisons as of 2010.
STDs, especially chlamydia have been spiking among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.