Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 78626. If you need STI test in Georgetown, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Texas.
The reviews and testimonials on our site are from past customers. If you have concerns about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7. Online payment is protected by 128-bit encryption.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. When it comes to STD testing in the Georgetown area, no other testing provider does it better. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Georgetown, Texas
Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Georgetown area.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
Whatever your opinion about STDs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get tests for them, that will be a mistake.