Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We eliminated all embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. Our all-inclusive 10-test panel for STDs includes hepatitis A test to make sure you are fully covered. We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is paramount.
The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for purchasing your STD testing. The labs we use are also used by the your local hospitals.
Our system was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest center by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known.
Gastonia, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
The federal government and North Carolina health department accumulate data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of North Carolina and, specifically, Gastonia.
- The largest age group living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010 were 45 to 54 years old.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
- 7,292 women were living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010.
- Of the 24,476 cases of HIV living in NC in 2010, 6,414 were among white people.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if not treated early.