Local HIV Testing Centers
Our STD testing in 75044 is priced competitively. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can trust your results. Our testing process is fast.
We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay informed about STDs. Each and every STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or doctor's office. The testing we offer in our testing locations is closely observed by a doctor to ensure your safety.
Begin by locating a nearby testing center - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. We built our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today. Our labs conduct tests for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center.
STD Infections Rate for Garland, Texas
Yearly reports are compiled by the health department of Texas and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Garland. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are contracted, you will know how to defend yourself.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that may be incurable afflictions. Many STDs have no symptoms, so you may be positive for an STD and not be aware of it.