Local Private STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing specialist with a all-inclusive STD test panel that doesn't forget about Hepatitis A. Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we will not ask any questions at all. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy.
Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered day or night. Check the website for customer reviews and testimonials. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure.
You will get your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed. We will not inform your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be emailed to you expeditiously.
Gardendale, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Every sexually active resident of Alabama is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Gardendale resident who has not taken an STD test is not maintaining control of their sexual health.
- The largest number of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
- 58% of new HIV diagnoses in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
- The majority of people already living with HIV in Alabama, as of 2011, are aged 35 or older.
- Alabama ranked 22nd highest among the 50 states in the United States.
- In 2010, 23.8% of adults in Alabama who received a positive HIV results also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months
You will be glad you got tested in Alabama with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get STD testing. It is important that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD.