Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our Fullerton, California testing sites are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing centers. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 92835 today.
Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD test is best for your needs. Whenever you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. All of the test facilities we have throughout the Fullerton area are located for your convenience.
STDcheck.com will make your test results easily available to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We do not place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance company about them. We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Fullerton, California
Fullerton STD infection statistics and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. The only surefire way to discover your STD status is with an STD test.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
Most STDs can be caught more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. Studies show that 25% of adults in Fullerton have been diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in California, prevention is key.