Online STD Testing Service
We promise no uncomfortable questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions. Because we value your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your statement. We know hepatitis A testing is crucial so we include it in our STD testing panel.
When you do your STD testing with us, you are given access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7. The reviews and testimonials our clients write on our website are the proof of our excellent service. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected payment process.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other companies. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 76104 is simple with the industry best test panel we have created for you. No other testing company gives you a better Ft Worth STD testing.
STI Infections Data for Ft Worth, Texas
The Ft Worth area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be certain of your sexual health.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
It is not very important how you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not be sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.