Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We offer the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our comprehensive panel. To make sure of your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. You do not have to worry about uncomfortable questions from our lab technicians.
Use our glossary of STD terms as a resource to inform yourself about sexually transmitted diseases. All of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are covered in our comprehensive testing. Get your money back quickly with test cancellation before visiting our test centers.
Our testing centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. We created our testing system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Getting started with your test is fast - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Frisco, Texas
If you want to be certain about your STD status, you must take an STD test. The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Frisco area.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
You will not get lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we promise that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.