Local HIV Testing Centers
All of our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the certainty of your test results. By choosing our online STD service, you are getting the most competitively priced STD testing in the 93720 area. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and a snap to finish.
Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests, so your results are trustworthy. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected.
Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and quick. You can also screen for syphilis using our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In the 93720 area, we use the most advanced Fresno STD testing available.
Fresno, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The Fresno area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be certain of your sexual health.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing specialist that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted infections at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.