Local Private STD Testing
Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain sexually transmitted diseases in Fresno, California, making your treatment process faster. Our doctors in Fresno, California can refer you to a specialist to assist you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result. We use STD tests that are sensitive enough to check a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy.
After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests you should take if you use our test recommendation tool. With health specialists on standby 24/7, we make it simple to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing location because we have many convenient located throughout Fresno.
What differentiates STDcheck.comfrom other Fresno STD testing services is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for syphilis in the blood. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Fresno, California
Frequent Fresno STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual wellbeing. STD infection and transfer rates in California continue to rise as more and more residents get infected.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
However you may feel about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.