Confidential STD Testing
Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in Fresno, California. You're in and out of our testing centers fast because you only have to give a small blood or urine sample Getting treatment for an STD in Fresno, California is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our doctors.
We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. We have many reviews and testimonials from clients that you can read on our website. Our checkout process is secure.
We have the most advanced Fresno STD testing provided by any test company. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours. Testing for the two commonest STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which screens for both diseases at the same time.
STD Infections Rate for Fresno, California
Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Fresno.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
The chances that you will spread one or two sexually transmitted infections in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD testing now.