Fast Local STD testing Centers
No uncomfortable questions to answer when you test with us. No other online STD test specialist includes Hepatitis A in their all-inclusive test panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
If you decide to get updated on the status of your test results, it is simple with our health specialists who are on standby to take your calls. Freehold STD testing is convenient with our many locations throughout the area. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get an idea of what STD tests you need.
We make sure you get all test results by email quickly. You can read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Rate for Freehold, New Jersey
Getting tested often is the best decision you can make for your sexual health. Data about STDs in Freehold get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Blacks accounted for 59% of New Jersey residents that contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2012.
- The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 was 416.5 per 100,000 residents.
- 3,400 men were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2011 in New Jersey.
- 20% of New Jersey men with HIV/AIDS were infected through sex with other men.
- Males in the state of New Jersey have accounted for 773 cases of new syphilis infections in 2011.
We can give you a million reasons to get STD testing today but we know one is enough - your life.